Best Realtors in Columbus NE — Homes Sold Guaranteed!
Here at kwELITE, one of our primary goals is to make the home buying or selling experience as simple and enjoyable as possible for our clients. We’re a team of experts who have come together with this common goal in mind. Our mission is to help people buy and sell some of the most desirable homes in Northeast Nebraska. We have over a dozen Realtors®, as well as a transaction coordinator, operations manager, and more support staff that help our team run smoothly and make the process as seamless as possible for our clients. The main area in which we do most of our business is the 68601 zip code in Columbus. The cost of living here is 16.7% below the U.S. average, but there are truly some beautiful, affordable homes here. The population is around 24,028 in 2020 and has grown by 5.5% since 2010. We know these neighborhoods like the back of our hands and would love the opportunity to show you what they have to offer.
Newest Real Estate Listings in Columbus, NE – 68601
Here are some of the newest and hottest listings on the market here in Columbus:
- 32 Cottonwood Dr, Columbus, NE 68601
- 5304 41st St, Columbus, NE 68601
- 1912 Northbrook Place, Columbus, NE 68601
To see even more fantastic houses for sale in Columbus, NE, click on below link:
Great Tips for Selling Your Home:
Here are some important tips:
Let People Know You’re Selling
- Friends and family
- Facebook Groups
Stage Your Home
- Stage rooms for their intended use
- Remove personal photos and items
- Pack away what you don’t need to create more space
Improve Your Curb Appeal
- Re-paint your front door
- Ensure your yard and landscaping are free of weeds
- Pressure wash your driveway and siding
Why Use Our Services?
Our agents not only cover Columbus, but also the surrounding areas. We’ve sold homes in Norfolk, Albion, Schuyler, Humphrey, Pierce, and more. Just last year, our Realtors sold 489 homes with an average list to sale ratio of 97.6% meaning sellers were receiving on average almost 98% of asking price. As you can see, we know this area, we know what buyers and sellers are looking for, and we know how to get deals done.
Our kwELITE Realtors
Why do people need an agent?
- To guide them through the process
- To negotiate the best possible terms on a contract
- To ensure that you don’t fall into the common pitfalls that derail many deals
- To take care of all the little details so you don’t have to
- To remove stress, anxiety, and uncertainty from the process
Why People Move to Columbus
- Our crime and unemployment rates are low
- With a livability score of 84, we rank higher than 94% of areas in the U.S.
- Our livability score also ranks #4 in the state of Nebraska
- Our cost of living is 16.7% below the national average
- The average commute time in Columbus is 12.2 minutes, less than half the national average
- There are about 16.2 students per teacher in Columbus, and we have many different area schools to choose from
What Makes the No. 1 Team of Realtors Different?
We’ve purposely built this team with some of the area’s best Realtors. They have extensive knowledge of the area’s communities and neighborhoods and are committed to providing that knowledge to all of our clients. Even if buying or selling a home isn’t in the cards for you right now, we can still provide you with helpful information and real estate advice. For example, here are some of the questions we’re most commonly asked:
- How far is Omaha or Lincoln from Columbus? Omaha – About 80 miles; Lincoln – About 90 miles
- What is the expected future job growth? Columbus has seen the job market increase by 0.7% over the last year
- How hot does it get in the summer in Columbus? The high average in July is around 87 degrees
If you need anything when it comes to the real estate world, whether you’re planning on buying or selling, thinking about investing, or just have general questions about the real estate market, please reach out to us. We’re always standing by, ready to help answer your questions and make your real estate dreams a reality.