Best Realtors In Norfolk, NE – Working Harder For Your New Future!
As one of the premier real estate teams in Northeast NE, we’re your destination for all real estate information and services in the Norfolk area. Our mission is to make buying or selling a home a hassle-free experience for you. Our local expertise allows us to help our clients buy, sell, or invest in real estate with confidence so they can net the most money possible.
We’re the best at what we do because we have our finger on the pulse of the Norfolk marketplace. We have the tools and resources to stay up to date with the latest trends and developments, and our Realtors have the experience and skills to take advantage of current real estate conditions. We specialize in selling homes in the 68701 ZIP code, which features some of the best neighborhoods in the area and has a median home price of $179,000.
Recently Listed Homes in Norfolk, NE – (68701)
Here are some of the newest and hottest listings on the market here in Columbus:
Norfolk is a medium-sized city with seven neighbourhoods and a population of 24,651. It has a dense suburban feel to it with lots of outdoor park areas. It’s a safe area to live, with crime rates 18% lower than other cities in NE. The cost of living is also slightly lower by 4%. Norfolk is a city of sales and office workers, professionals, and service providers. To search more Norfolk homes for sale, click on this link.
Why Use Our Realtor Services in Norfolk?
Realtor Selling Agents
Why do sellers need a listing agent? By definition, a listing agent’s duty is to look out for the seller and obtain the best possible terms for the sale of a home. Having a listing agent on your side means you have someone who can
- Set the right price for your home.
- Create the right marketing campaign to bring it exposure.
- Bring the right buyer to your doorstep.
- To take care of all the little details so you don’t have to
- Sell for top dollar.
More Reasons to Sell Your Home With Us!
Those are the basic advantages of hiring a listing agent, but the Realtors at kwElite go above and beyond what you expect from a normal listing agent. If you allow us to sell your home, we can also:
- Grant your home full access to the MLS
- Grant your home full access to other professional agent networking platforms
- Offer our knowledge and experience of the Norfolk market
- Better prepare your home for the market
- Negotiate favorable contract conditions
- Handle all of the paperwork
- Handle clarifications after closing
- Have a go-to resource for future real estate business
Great Tips for Selling Your Home
Selling a home is a complicated process, but you can streamline that process by being more conscious of your property and more accommodating toward buyers. After all, busy people can only give 24 hours’ notice and can only visit a home at certain times of the day or night. In addition to being more conscious and accommodating, here are several tips you can do to help your home sale:
- Let people know you’re selling (friends, family, Facebook groups, neighbors).
- Stage the home where it counts.
- Improve curb appeal.
- Depersonalize and declutter the inside.
- Clean like you’ve never cleaned before.
- Patch and repair any minor issues.
- Go neutral with the new paint job.
- Make sure your front entrance makes a good first impression.
- Place fresh plants and flowers in the kitchen, living room.
- Let in as much natural light as possible.
- Rearrange your furniture so there’s as much open space and walkability as possible.
Why People Move to Norfolk in Madison County
Norfolk is a prime destination for Northeast NE homebuyers primarily because of its low crime rate, low cost of living, and affordable real estate prices. Here are some other stats that explain what makes Norfolk a great city:
- It has a livability score of 90/100 (rank: exceptional).
- It’s the No. 5 ranked city in NE.
- It’s the No. 227 ranked city in the U.S.—better than 99% of all other areas.
- The unemployment rate is just 2.5%.
- The average commute time is 13.1 minutes—less than half the national average.
What Makes kwELITE Realtors Different?
Our team has the area’s best Realtors who have extensive knowledge of the Norfolk communities and neighborhoods you’re interested in, and we’re committed to providing that knowledge to all of our clients. Even if you don’t plan on buying or selling right now, we can still be your real estate resource. For example, here are some of the questions we’re most commonly asked:
No matter what your real estate needs are, kwELITE is here to serve them. We have the players, we know the game, and we’re ready to help you get started.