Real Estate Norfolk, NE – Homes Sold Guaranteed
We are kwELITE, a team of experienced, professional Realtors who help people buy, sell, and invest in real estate. No matter what your price point is, we know how to put a plan together to help guide you toward a smooth and successful transaction. Our team works all over Norfolk and the surrounding areas, helping clients through every step.
The 68701 ZIP code is home to a wide variety of homes and homeowners, and our Realtors take pride in being able to handle any situation. From hiccups with inspections to negotiations over contract details, it’s our pleasure to use our expertise to your advantage when it comes to buying, selling, or investing in real estate. Keep reading to check out some of the homes we have available for sale, and learn more about why we’re your best choice when it comes to real estate in Norfolk.
Newest Real Estate Listings in Norfolk, NE
- 906 Harrison Avenue NORFOLK, NE 68701
- Listing Example2
- Listing Example3
- Listing Example4
Search all the available homes for sale in Norfolk, NE here.
Great Tips for Selling Your Home
Selling a home happens in multiple stages. It starts with getting the word out about your home and the fact that it’s for sale. The people you should reach out to include:
- Friends and family. Let those closest to you know about the exciting news.
- Facebook Groups. There are many different local and national groups on Facebook where you can post about your home.
- Neighbors who love the area. If they love the area, they’ll want to tell their family and friends about the home near them that’s for sale. This will further help get the word out.
After you’ve come up with a plan for getting the word out about the home, it’s time to turn your focus back to the home itself. Here’s where you should start:
- Minimize clutter. Doing so will maximize the space in your home. Removing extra furniture and knick-knacks will further illuminate the space in your house and allow buyers to envision their own belongings in the home.
- Stage rooms for their intended use. If you have an extra bedroom that you’re using as a home office right now, convert it back into a bedroom before you sell. The same goes for if you’ve been using your basement as a gym. A properly staged home showcases what the home was intended to look like.
In addition to working on the inside of your home, you can’t neglect the outside either. A buyer’s first impression of your home is completely dependent on your curb appeal, or the way your home looks as soon as you pull up to the curb. A few things you can do that will improve your curb appeal are:
- Powerwash your driveway. You’d be surprised at how much better it will look when you’re done.
- Replace your front door. If your front door hasn’t been replaced in a long time, consider installing a new one. It’s the centerpiece of your home’s curb appeal, and a great front door can leave a lasting impression.
- Add a new welcome mat. Along with the front door, a clean, design-conscious welcome mat will tie the front porch together.
Why Our kwElite Realtors in Norfolk?
Here are some reasons to hire an agent when buying or selling:
- Listing agents market properties for sellers and get the word out
- Buyer’s agents help buyers find new properties
- They can help make your home sale quicker, smoother, and more profitable
- They can help you find the perfect home based on what you’re looking for
- They’re expert negotiators who are held to a higher standard than most real estate agents
Why People Move to Norfolk in Nebraska
Here are some reasons why people choose to move to Norfolk:
- The cost of living index of 84.4 is much lower than the state average of 89.1 and the national average of 100
- The average commute time of 13.1 minutes is less than half the national average of 26.4
- Norfolk has an exceptional livability score of 90 out of 100
- Norfolk’s crime rates are 18% lower than the Nebraska average
- Real estate prices are 10% lower than the Nebraska average
What Makes the Number #1 Realtors in Norfolk Different?
- How far is Norfolk from Omaha?
- What are the best summer months in Norfolk?
- What type of political town is Norfolk?
Here at kwELITE, we’ve put together a team of the best Realtors in Norfolk, Nebraska who are dedicated to helping our clients buy, sell, or invest in real estate with confidence. We have years of experience in the business, and know what it takes to buy and sell houses in Norfolk NE. No matter what your real estate needs are, kwELITE is here to serve them.